~Audi alteram partem~

You know your part of the story. Now hear the other side.
Cos everyone just want to be heard
.

Soudtrack of the day: Feng by Jay Zhou

Horoscope for today:
You need to make some more room in your life for just goofing off! Why not give yourself permission to follow your mood every once in a while? Daydreaming never hurt anyone, and it certainly won't slow you down long enough today to hold you back from making progress. It's not a waste of time to imagine what life would be like if things were different -- it's a good way to stay creative! You need to make sure that you have at least a couple hours of free time, today.

Yeah, been thinking what my life would be if things were different.

Would it be better? Would it be more beautiful? Would it be less?
Would it be perfect instead?
Would I still be like who I am today?

Been wishing that it was different. Feeling that it would all be perfectly beautiful if my life was some other people's. But, as always, I got home. Look around, and realized that my life is still mine after all...

But hey, then again, that's just once-in-a-while feeling. Looking at brighter side, I thank God for what I have. I wouldn't trade it for anyone's life. For all that I've been through, has made me who I am today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment