skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Entries (RSS)
Comments (RSS)
~Audi alteram partem~
You know your part of the story. Now hear the other side.
Cos everyone just want to be heard
.
at
Monday, October 30, 2017
When I die, I will donate my body for a university or a hospital. You know, for research purposes.
But I still want a funeral.
But instead of my body, the coffin should be filled with glitter. And that's how I will live forever.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"My story is one of many thousands, and the world will not suffer if it ends too soon."
Here are few life lessons I have learnt, so you don't have to make mistakes of your own to learn them.
Labels
Life lessons
(98)
random thoughts
(96)
Moments
(92)
quotes
(87)
On love
(75)
It is written
(54)
Lyrics
(33)
half-breed poems
(27)
Spotted
(25)
babyblackberry
(19)
Photoshop
(16)
Friendship
(15)
Family
(14)
Indonesian
(14)
On men
(13)
on God
(13)
For fun
(11)
Life experiences
(11)
Friendster bulletin board
(10)
Sagittarius
(9)
Death and Life
(8)
Facebook status
(7)
Quote
(6)
Travel
(5)
my creation
(5)
Atlas Shrugged
(2)
Harry Potter
(2)
School assignment
(2)
佩佩
(2)
Pages
Who? Me?
About blog
My favorite bloggers
by me
Singagon – Sunday Post from Southeast Asia
Life's Backpacking
tak terucap tapi tertuliskan
Second Shot
하고 싶은 게 너무나도 많은 욕망아가씨
THE SPIN-OFF PROJECT
.karltonpang
Notorious bloggers
XUESHA'S BLOG ( NickName : xueshasha ) - Miss Maxim Singapore
Xiaxue.blogspot.com - Everyone's reading it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment