~Audi alteram partem~

You know your part of the story. Now hear the other side.
Cos everyone just want to be heard
.

Things that never fail to make me laugh

1. "Attention, attention!" in Russian.

My boyfriend doesn't think it's that hilarious, but since the first time I hear it in Irony of Fate, every time I hear anybody says "внимание" I will just burst out laughing. I'm not laughing cos it's stupid, but because it sounds so cute. In fact, it's my most favourite Russian word as of today. No matter if it's 40°C during my worse period, the word never fails to make me laugh.
You can hear how it's pronounced through Google translate. I should never move to Russia, cos I will burst out laughing randomly in train stations, airports, or the malls!

2. Pharaoh of the Fish

This Vine clip by Adnan Mansoor:

3. The "nacho friends" jokes

The first one goes like this:
What do you call a cheese that is not yours? Nacho cheese.

The second variation goes longer:
There were 2 corn chips, and they were friends. They were in school together, and they were playing on the playground together. One chip thought the other chip was being unfair. And he told him, "I don't think you are being fair. I'm your friend, why aren't you being fair?" And the other chip was like, "I don't think you know me." And the other chip was like, "Let's just TACO bout it."
And then the other chip was like, "No, I'm NACHO friend."



4. 'Forgiveness' by Anna Farris

No explanation needed for this:


5. This cat


I'm gonna adopt a cat just to train it to sing YEAAAAAH..


What are some of the things that always cheer you up?

19 Oct 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment