~Audi alteram partem~

You know your part of the story. Now hear the other side.
Cos everyone just want to be heard
.

Forex

One of my best friends has been encouraging me (and a few others) to take up Forex trading. When we show reluctance, he gave us an inspiring 'speech'. I was so touched I decided to share it with everyone.

Anyway just to tell you guys why I started trading, I have a few goals.
Financial freedom, for one. I don't want to keep relying on the mercy of a company to earn money. Why trading? Because it's a solitary effort. You don't get burdened by politics or interaction with people or any external factors that usually hinders people in their career/business. You deal with money, not service or business. Other than initial capital, the only other thing you need to master is yourself. Nothing else. So it's very attractive to me.

Other goals of mine would be to be able to teach it to others. This world is a cruel world, where you need to excel academically in order to have an easier life. What about people who are too late? Or people who are handicapped? Trading resets all that to an equal standing ground whereby it does not matter who you are or what is your qualification. As long as you are determined, your account will speak for it. If I can teach this life skill to others and they can earn through trading, I consider it a good thing. It's sorta a second chance for everyone, at least that's how I view it. No matter if you went to prison before, or your grades were horrible, as long as you persevere, trading won't discriminate you.
Now you all know what drives me to learn this trading bizniz haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment